changes in latitude, not attitude

Monday was very emotional (both bad and good…for several reasons). The most devastating was finding out that a crown that had come off could not be re-cemented and the tooth could not be saved. Oral surgery is now on the schedule for next week back home. Already not feeling well (having one of these episodes that seems to come with the program that I did not sign up for – weakness, nausea, headache-y, fatigue), I left the dentist by myself in a town I’d never been in before with the fuel tank on E …and had a good cry at the gas pump. Friends I’d been staying with had packed up and left for Florida that morning (yayyy for them), and I shouldn’t really be alone right now. So my husband was boarding a plane and I would be picking him up in Fayetteville later that afternoon. I did have that to be excited about!

For the 3-day weekend (no clinic on Fridays) I’d checked out a micro-current unit and used it quite a bit. During the previous weeks I’d come to really like that treatment and felt some better afterwards. So I ran several protocols each day, but one of them caused me to flare for two of those days, one being Monday. So now I’m on a break from both that as well as another therapy that had caused flares last week. The first two weeks that didn’t happen and I had felt stronger after those sessions (their target area was different). Every other therapy and all adjustments were very positive and my pain levels have gone down! Since the first day here, I have been seeing great results quickly.

So I’m reporting good news that I know I will be well one day soon. It may not happen in all the ways I was expecting, but it is happening! Getting up in the mornings are much easier. No more level 10 pain, mostly 5-6! Sleep has improved some, but still not enough hours. My central nervous system is still stuck mostly on the gas pedal, but sometimes the brake. And we are working on that. I’m so very hopeful!

Tomorrow I will have five more of my favorite treatments…this includes all three of the Dr’s, so I’ll be getting off to a good start for the weekend travel. It will do me good to see family, friends and dogs again. It’s only been two weeks but when you don’t feel well, there’s ‘just no place like home’. So it was a no-brainer to go home to my own dentist for this procedure. I already don’t do dental work very well in these years of illness. Monday night during the wee hours of sleeplessness I allowed fear to creep in. This had to do with my tooth, afraid of pain that was not even there yet! Even though faith and prayer are my ‘go to’s’, I found myself in a dark place for a short time. We’ve all been there, and this too shall pass, so my next blog entry will have a lighter note I’m sure!

I’d had such a great time with my friends who arrived back home last night. I think we laughed way too much to be legal, but it IS the BEST medicine. Daily we see little miracles here in NW Arkansas. There’s nothing like seeing people with more smiles and less pain!

Till my next blog, I’m still treadin on high!



About treadin' on high

I have made some very bad choices in my lifetime and those choices took me to some places I had no business going. In January of '94, I became a new creature in Christ. And I have learned no matter what I'm going thru, as long as it is God's will, it's far better than one second of my own! He has a plan and I desire more than anything to be a part of it. I am.....always seeking truth!
This entry was posted in alternative medicine, healing, health, inspiration, my healthy journey, pain and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s